Give me a minute while my brain processes that......
......... ... ........... ... (sounds of rusty cogs slowly turning)
If that's true why then do I forget my children's names the moment I get angry? More importantly, who was that lady that got dressed for work the other day in her very fashionable outfit only to get in the car and realise that she was still wearing flip flops? *Whistling* Let’s pretend like that has only happened once shall we.
Admittedly I have always had the worst memory for birthdays. One time I even forgot my own birthday and my husband ( much amused) left off telling me until the very end of the day.
Last year I forgot my blog birthday.
According to the article, science says that my 'mommy' brain is so much better now at multitasking it matters not if my brain occasionally overloads and doesn’t sweat the little things. So what if I can't remember the number 8
You will be happy to know that things are looking up. This year I remembered the anniversary of my blog. Two years ago Breakfast Lunch Dinner Punch started with this very first post.
Back then a handful of people (and by handful I mean two ) read this blog. Today I checked my stats. Holy crap! A LOT more than two people are now reading my blog.
Woah! When did that happen? You see I have been so busy making food and taking photos that my foggy mommy brain barely had time to register that people (outside of those that I've bribed of course) are actually stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I am so very touched. A HUGE thank you to each and everyone of you for your support!
This month makes it two years that I have been blogging. To celebrate the 2nd anniversary of this blog I am giving away a copy of Adobe Lightroom 3 to one lucky reader. If you love photography as much as I do then I am sure you will fall in love with this bit of software.
Giveaway Entry Rules
1. You must follow this blog to enter. If you're not currently a follower then click on the Follow button via Google Friend Connect.
2. Become a Fan of Breakfast Lunch Dinner Punch on Facebook. Click on the fan page widget in the side bar andclick on the "like" button to become a fan.
3. Leave a comment saying that you have met the requirements of #1 and #2. In the comment leave an email address so that I can contact you if you win. To avoid being spammed please type email in the following format janejohndoe(at)gmail(dot)com
4. Feel free to spread the word about this giveaway on your own facebook page, or tweet or blog about it. It's not compulsory but it would be nice. Share the love:-) and you can qualify for an additional entry. Simply leave a message in the comment section saying, extra entry and the link to where you blogged, posted to your FB page or tweeted shared the link to this giveaway.
5. Please don't enter a bunch of times under different names and email addresses. It's one entry per person and one additional entry only for sharing the link to this post.
A winner will be chosen by random.org number generator. If the first number chosen doesn’t qualify (i.e., the commenter didn’t follow the rules above), then I will move on to the next number until I find a winner.
You have exactly 3 days from the time that I contact you to get back to me with delivery instructions. If I don't hear from you within that time I will give your prize to someone else. So make sure you keep checking your email around the time of the drawing.
The giveaway will be open until 6:00 PM EST Friday 1st July 2011. The winner will be announced on Sunday 3rd July 2011 >Finally this giveaway is open to anyone anywhere in the world. Have fun and good luck!
THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED