Monday, April 26, 2010

And the Winner is...

Photobucket




Congratulations throuthehaze I will be contacting you by email. You have three days to respond or I will be obliged to choose another winner. A great big thank you to everyone who participated. I know it's impossible but I felt like everyone should win something. I can't tell you how long my cursor hovered over that generate button. It's silly but I was actually nervous on your behalf. I am extremely grateful to Home bars of  CSNstores for being the sponser of this event. I also want to thank them for including in some small way the Caribbean as part of this contest. I believe it may be the first time that they have ever included participants from outside of the US and Canada.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. If he/she doesn't contact you, I don't mind making the sacrifice of receiving the gift! LOL!

    Thanks for doing this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! What an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete